Every summer, watermelon is at the top of the list for the fruit we enjoy. Yes, it is higher in sugar and carbs than some other fruits, but it is the perfect thing to use when making tasty low-carb fruit slushies. Watermelon Slushy is the ideal snack for the kids, and adults too, on a hot summer day!
- 4 cups frozen watermelon (1 small seedless watermelon)
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 2 limes juiced
- ⅓ cup light coconut milk chilled
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup tart cherry juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp camu camu powder
- Add to a blender or food processor 4 cups frozen watermelon, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Add ½ cup frozen pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks.
- Add the juice of 2 limes.
- Add ⅓ cup light coconut milk, chilled.
- Add ½ cup pineapple juice.
- Add ½ cup tart cherry juice.
- Add 1 tablespoon agave nectar.
- Add 1 teaspoon camu camu powder.
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a small watermelon wedge.
- Serve immediately.