Vegan Protein Pancakes
To all Pancake lovers, this recipe is perfect for you! A recipe that is easy to make and an ideal start to your day! These fluffy vegan protein pancakes are the right choice a few hours before a workout or shortly after one. These delicious vegan protein pancakes are gluten-free and high in protein for a power breakfast. They’re also light and fluffy and super easy!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoop soy protein
- 2 tbsp sukrin
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp ground flax seed
- 6 tbsp water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- strawberries to serve
- Mix flaxseed and water in a small bowl and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the wet ingredients and the flax mixture to the bowl. Stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes until the pancake mix has thickened slightly. Heat a pan and add a little coconut oil. Fry ¼ cup of the batter at a time. Be careful not to get the pan too hot otherwise the pancakes will burn before cooked through, They should take about 2-3 minutes each side.
- Stack, top with berries and enjoy!
|Net Carbs: 12.9g