Shop items are listed in USD. If you are purchasing from an alternative currency, the exchange rate is determined at the time of purchase according to the customer’s bank.
Supplements: If for any reason you’re not happy with your results, simply return your bottles within 1 Year of the shipment date. And even if they’re completely empty – we’ll send you a FULL refund of the product purchase price for all bottles returned. All returns must be made within 1 Year (unless otherwise stated on the order page of the product you purchase) from the shipment date. We are unable to process returns for Liquidation Sale items. We are unable to return shipping and any applicable handling fees associated with your purchase. Important: Return postage is the responsibility of the customer and we recommend using delivery confirmation to avoid any delays.
Yoga: Once your subscription starts you can’t get a refund for any payments you’ve already made, but you can unsubscribe at any time.
Health Coaching and Meditation: Once your subscription starts you can’t get a refund for any payments you’ve already made, but you can unsubscribe at any time. Consultations with our Health & Wellness as well as our Meditation Coaches are non-refundable.
If the customer provides inaccurate or incomplete information that causes the package to be delayed or returned to the fulfillment destination the customer accepts this as a consequence of his or her own actions. Items can be resent to the customer for an additional S&H fee equal to the original such fees charged. For more information regarding shipping please see our FAQ.
International orders may be subject to import duties and taxes levied by the destination country’s government. Any additional fees including but not limited to duties and taxes are not covered by the shipping fee charged when your order is placed. Any such additional charges must be paid by the recipient/customer.
Due to the customs process, delivery times are estimates and may take longer than stated. In some cases, packages may be held in customs until any additional fees are paid.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. Please contact your local customs office regarding these policies including duties and taxes.
PRIVACY & GDPR
At Jīvānām Nutrition we value and respect the personal information our customers and users choose to share with us. Any sensitive data you share with us including your name, address, or contact information will be kept safe and will only be used to provide the best possible service to you. We will never sell or otherwise trade your personal data with any other organizations. Our policy on protecting our customers’ personal data has always been the same, but in compliance with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we have spelled out our policies here.
When you make any purchase from Jīvānām Nutrition, you are asked to provide personal information such as name, email address, shipping and billing addresses. Whether for a single purchase or a subscription, this information is stored securely in our private system, accessible only by Jīvānām Nutrition staff.
When you buy from us, you will need to provide payment details in one of the following forms:
- Credit card details, processed via Shopify
- PayPal, Apple Pay & Google Pay account details, processed via Shopify
Your payment details are processed and stored securely exclusively by the payment provider above. Jīvānām Nutrition does not process or store your card or bank account details.
If you choose to provide your telephone number it will only ever be used to contact you regarding the management of your subscription, and it will never be used for marketing or other purposes, unless expressly agreed to by you.
Our CMS (content management system) is provided by Shopify. We also use the following services to help present the content on Jīvānām Nutrition:
- Tik Tok
CONSULT WITH A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (WAIVERS)
You are advised to consult with a doctor before implementing any health idea you read about, whether here or elsewhere. None of our products (dietary supplements, yoga, meditation and health & wellness coaching) are intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency service immediately.
- Supplements: are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, or cure any disease. Please see your healthcare professional for consultation prior to taking any dietary supplements.
- Yoga: By subscribing to and doing our yoga, you understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. You should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. It is your responsibility to notify your physician of any serious illness or injury before every yoga class. You should not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain. You accept that Jīvānām Nutrition is not liable for any injury, or damages, to person or property, resulting from the taking of the class from us.
- Meditation and Health & Wellness Coaching: By subscribing to and doing our meditation, and by receiving health coaching, you acknowledge and understand that you are responsible for all aspects of your health and well-being. You further recognize and understand that the instructions and advice presented to you during the meditation and coaching are in no way intended as substitutes for medical and/or other professional counselling. If you have any health concerns that may interfere with your participation in the meditation and coaching, you understand that you should consult your healthcare provider before beginning the meditation exercises or participating in the coaching program. If you experience pain or difficulty that is cause for concern during or after practicing the meditation exercises, you understand that you should stop immediately and consult your healthcare provider before continuing. You recognize, understand, and assume all risks associated with your voluntary participation in the meditation and coaching programs.
Our website uses https, which means that anything sent between your device and our servers will be encrypted. Our SSL certificate is kept up to date at all times, and lets you know that the pages you visit on our website are provided by us. Our website is hosted on secure servers by Hover and Digital Ocean. Read HOVER and DIGITAL OCEAN’S privacy policies.
UPDATED ON November 30, 2018
For any questions or comments you may have please contact: hello@JīvānāmNutrition.com