Strawberry-filled Coconut Fat Bombs
Strawberry-filled Coconut Fat Bomb that is so easy to make and taste like strawberry cheesecake! A perfect and delicious snack to keep you feeling full and energetic for the rest of the day. A recipe that is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth cravings!
- ⅓ cup coconut butter
- ⅓ cup coconut oil + 1 tbsp
- ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 8-10 drops of liquid stevia to taste
- ⅓ cup (about 75g) fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a bain-marie, add the coconut butter, ⅓ cup coconut oil, cocoa powder and a few drops of liquid stevia. Heat until fully melted.
- Meanwhile, in a small frying pan, add the fresh strawberries and a few spoonfuls of water. Cook over medium heat until soft. Mash with a fork. Add the berries to a blender with 1 tbsp of melted coconut oil and a few more drops of liquid stevia. Blend until smooth.
- Fill molds with the melted coconut mixture. Add about 1 tsp of the strawberry mixture into each mold. Sprinkle with a few shreds of unsweetened coconut.
- Place in the fridge until fully hardened; at least a couple of hours or overnight. Pop out of the molds and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
|Net Carbs: 1g