Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast
Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Breast is the perfect combination of your favorite dip and favorite bird, all rolled into one quick and easy Ketogenic stuffed chicken breast recipe! These spinach and mozzarella stuffed chicken breasts are gluten-free, low carb, and Keto diet-approved!
- 1 ½ lbs chicken breasts 6 4-oz. portions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ½ cup artichoke hearts thinly sliced
- ¼ cup frozen spinach drained, and tightly packed
- ½ tsp salt divided
- ¼ tsp pepper divided
- Pound chicken breast to 1-inch thick. Using a sharp knife cut each chicken breast down the middle, being careful not to cut all of the way through, to make a pocket for the spinach artichoke filling. Sprinkle chicken breasts with ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Mozzarella cheese, artichoke hearts, drained spinach, ¼ teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Carefully fill each chicken breast with equal amounts of the spinach artichoke filling. If you have extra filling, set it aside until the chicken is almost done cooking. 04. In a large skillet over medium heat add olive oil and stuffed chicken breasts. Cover skillet and cook for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until chicken reaches 165 degrees with a meat thermometer.
- During the last few minutes of cooking, add additional filling to the skillet to heat it up. Serve chicken with cauliflower rice, regular rice, mashed cauliflower, or mashed potatoes and enjoy!
|Calories 288||Sodium 481 mg|
|Calories from Fat 153||Potassium 486 mg|
|Total Fat 17 g||Total Carbohydrates 2 g|
|Saturated Fat 6 g||Sugars 1 g|
|Cholesterol 101 mg||Protein 28 g|