This is a super simple and flavorful side dish that is low carb and keto-friendly and makes a delicious side or snack! You'll simply love this recipe.
- 1 large head cauliflower separated into florets
- 3-4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil(optional), and set aside.
- Combine florets, garlic, olive oil and salt & pepper in a large bowl and stir until the cauliflower is fully coated in oil and garlic. Transfer to a baking sheet or a glass baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until the cauliflower is tender.
to make the creamy Sriracha Sauce
- Whisk ½ cup mayo(or ranch dressing), ½ cup sour-cream, 2 tablespoons sriracha, 1 teaspoon lime juice.