Raspberry Lemon Popsicles
Sweet and sour Raspberry Lemon Popsicles to beat the summer heat. These popsicles are so easy to make! They’re a refreshing way to cool down on a hot day and are surely loved by kids and adults!
- 100g Raspberries Juice
- ½ Lemon
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Heavy Cream
- ½ tsp Guar Gum
- 20 drops Liquid Stevia
- Add all ingredients into a container and use an immersion blender to blend the mixture together.
- Continue blending until the raspberries are completely mixed in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Strain the mixture, making sure to discard all raspberry seeds.
- Pour the mixture into molds. I use this mold for my popsicles. Set the popsicles in the freezer for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Run the mold under hot water to dislodge the popsicles.
- Serve and eat whenever you want!
|Fats 16 g
|Net Carbs 2 g
|Protein 0.5 g