- This Anti-Wrinkle cream is infused with powerful substances and natural products in combating the visible appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 which is known for its botox effect properties as it has neurotoxic protein that can relax the facial muscle resulting to alleviate the fine lines.
- The product has lots of natural and organic antioxidants such as cucumber fruit extract, ginseng root extract, linden tree leaf extract, avocado fruit extract, and carrot root extract.
- Infused with various sources of Vitamin C that helps in the biosynthesis of collagen such as aloe vera gel, carrot root extract, cucumber fruit extract, and sweet almond oil.
- Has a natural source of Vitamin E such as sweet almond oil, aloe vera gel, avocado fruit extract, and carrot fruit extract, which is an antioxidant and promotes healthy looking skin.
- Contains various substances with moisturizing and hydrating effect to instantly fade wrinkles and fine lines, such as cetyl alcohol, glycerin, mineral oil, saccharide isomerate, hydrolyzed wheat protein, caprylyl glycol, sodium carboxymethyl beta glucan, aloe vera gel, lecithin, butylene glycol, and squalene.
Unwrinkle (Anti Wrinkle)
$64.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$74.99 You save: $10.00 (13 %)
- Cetyl Alcohol – It exfoliates the dead skin cell and promotes skin hydration that makes the skin soft and moisturizes it.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – a type of gelling or thickening agent that makes the cream smooth and non-sticky.
- Glyceryl Stearate- combined glycerin and stearic acid that makes the cream emulsify the whole liquid content.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – works as an antioxidant, and it is an organic compound that binds the cream ingredients. It also works as a preservative of the active ingredients.
- Glycerin – serves as a moisturizing agent that hydrates the outer layer of the skin.
- Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – rich in B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C and Vitamin E which gives a lubricating effect that makes the skin look smooth and radiant.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide- 8 – a good chemical to fade wrinkles as it induces relaxation effects in the muscle around the fine lines.
- Acrylamide/ Sodium Acrylate Copolymer – serves as an absorbent and perfectly binds the substances in the cream.
- Mineral Oil – has a powerful moisturizing agent that makes the skin smooth and looks younger.
- Trideceth-6 – a polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the form with 6 ethylene oxide in a molecule that makes the ingredients easily dissolved and emulsified.
- Dimenthicone – makes the cream to have a smoother texture and it acts as an anti-foaming agent.
- Saccharide Isomerate – derived from the D-glucose of wheat which is a natural moisturizer.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract – has glycine, lysine, and histidine types of amino acid that fights the sign of aging as it promotes elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – contains phytokeratine that moisturizes and gives nourishment to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein – contains soy protein peptides that serve as a skin conditioning agent that hydrates and softens skin.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline – helps the collagen fibrils to develop and organize in the collagen fibers connective tissue.
- Tripeptide-1 – contains amino acid such as glycine, lysine, and histidine that promotes collagen production.
- Lecithin – provides skin hydration and makes it smooth. It also helps restore the health of the damaged skin.
- Xanthan Gum – makes the cream smooth and makes the appearance to be soft gel-like structure or texture.
- Carbomer – serves as an emulsifier of strong solid material to the liquid substance to make the cream’s perfect consistency.
- Triethanolamine – serves as a stabilizer of the product’s acidity or pH to make the cream more concentrated.
- Phenoxyethanol – has an antibacterial property and acts as a preservative for the product.
- Butylene Glycol – promotes hydration to skin cells, which also have an anti-aging effect.
- Caprylyl Glycol – an alcohol from caprylic acid derived from natural oil like coconut oil. It helps to lock the moisture in the skin.
- Ubiquinone 50 – protects the DNA, mitochondria, and lipid membrane from the damage of oxidative stress. It can also boost the production of collagen.
- Squalane – contains antioxidants and it can provide hydration to the skin.
Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan – generate an agent for the cream penetrate deeply in the skin, and it is also known as a moisturizer.
- Aloe Vera Gel – a good moisturizer that can easily penetrate to the skin. It contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and beta-carotene which are beneficial for skin health.
- Propylene Glycol – it makes the active ingredients easily absorbed by the skin and it helps the product to maintain its consistency even in heat or freezing temperature.
- Diazolidinyl Urea – a type of cosmetic preservative which has an antimicrobial property.
- Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate – the product has little considerable amount of this water-soluble preservative which makes it safe.
- Sodium EDTA – known as sodium ferric ethylenediaminetetraacetate, which acts as a chelating agent that prevents oxidation.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract – rich in Vitamin E which helps in nourishing skin cells.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract – contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) which helps in collagen maintenance and production in the body.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract – rich in vitamin C and serves as a natural antioxidant. It also promotes collagen production.
- Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract – induces the collagen synthesis and provides antioxidants to fight the signs of aging.
- Tilia Cordata (Linden Tree) Leaf Extract – contains bioflavonoids which is rich in antioxidants that can fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tromethamine – it adjusts the level of acidity in the cream, and it gives fragrance.
Apply the cream after washing your face.
For best results, use the cream twice a day.