- Krill Oil is extracted from the Antarctic krill and looks like a small shrimp which is rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and omega-3 fatty acids.
- It is rich in omega 3 eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) which can decrease cholesterol and triglyceride levels and it can promote a healthy heart.
- It contains docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) which is vital in the hippocampus in the brain’s limbic system and it can improve memory functioning such as retrieval of memory.
- The EPA and DHA in Omega 3 fatty acids contain anti-inflammatory effects which are good in easing joint pain, muscle pain, and other chronic body pain.
- It contains astaxanthin, a type of antioxidant that can protect the skin from aging, cardiovascular system, and other cellular functions to harmful free radicals.
- The omega‐3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) content of the product increases serotonin neurotransmitter in the brain which can relieve the depression symptoms and helps regulate mood.
- The DHA content can help in preventing age-related macular degeneration (AMD) and beneficial for dry eyes condition.
Pure Krill Oil
$44.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$54.99 You save: $10.00 (18 %)
- Krill Oil – this type of oil is extracted from pure Antarctic krill and contains beneficial substances such as EPA, DHA, Phospholipids, & Astaxanthin which are all necessary to bodily function. This pure extract along with its content is well known for its good benefits in the heart and brain.
Take it twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.