- Psyllium Husk is a natural ingredient from the seed of plantago ovata plant which is known for its detoxification effect as it removes harmful toxins in the body.
- Aside from the psyllium husk, the formula is infused with organic and natural substances which contain various detoxifying agents from Slippery Elm Bark, Aloe Ferox, Ginger Root, Black Walnut, Hyssop Herb, Papaya Fruit, and Acai Berry.
- Rich in soluble fiber that allows nutrients digestion and absorption more compactly in the stomach and intestine and promotes bile acid which is helpful in removing waste products.
- Contains various antioxidants such as phenols, lycopene, lutein, anthocyanins, and beta-carotene derived from its various ingredients and these antioxidants helps cleanse and protect the body from harmful toxins.
- The soluble fiber content in the formula is a powerful appetite suppressant and has inulin which prevents the development of body fats.
- It contains prebiotic agents which feed and make the microbiome or the good bacteria strong to fight the bad bacteria in the gut.
Psyllium Husk Plus – Detox Formula
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Psyllium Husk Powder 85% – derived from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds which is rich in phenolics antioxidant and known for its detoxification effect. The husk is also known for having a lot of fiber that cleanse the digestive tract.
- Slippery Elm Bark Powder – contains a gelatinous substance called mucilage that cleanses the digestive system, and it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Ferox Powder Alion 18% – it is also called as cape aloe which is known as laxative that cleanses the intestinal tract and contains antioxidant polyphenols, indoles, and alkaloids.
- Chlorella Powder – known as mercury fighter as it removes the harmful mercury in the body system. It also contains antioxidants such as lycopene, lutein, vitamin C, and beta-carotene.
- Ginger Root Powder – it contains phenolic and terpenoids compounds which act as an antioxidant and it also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Black Walnut Powder – it fights bacteria and parasites in the body. It contains antioxidants and anti-bacterial agents that fight E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria.
- Hyssop Herb Powder – a herbal extract which is known for its phenolic compounds serves as medicinal benefits in intestinal and digestive illness and infection.
- Papaya Fruit Powder – rich in fiber and antioxidants which is helpful in losing fats and it has a metabolic detoxification effect.
- Inulin – it contains a prebiotic type of fiber which is considered as helpful for the good bacteria in the gut and its existence makes the digestive system healthy.
- Acai Berry Extract – a purple-like berry acai palm trees which is rich in anthocyanins that serves as antioxidant and has detoxification effect in the body.
- Lycopene – a powerful antioxidant that works together with enzymes to fight and eliminate the harmful carcinogens and toxins in the body.
- Vegetable Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the formula achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the formula.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.