- The Prostate Formula is induced with vitamins, minerals, and organic ingredients that all work together in providing a healthy prostate.
- The minerals and elements such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Copper, and Selenium Chelate are all helpful for the prostate as it prevents the cancer cell from forming as a tumor.
- The herbal and organic ingredients such as Saw Palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, Plant Sterol, and Green Tea extract are known to prevent the development of prostate enlargement or Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
- It contains antiurolithiatic and diuretic agents from Saw Palmetto, Buchu, Pumpkin Seed, Marshmallow root, and Parsley that can ensure good urine flow by preventing urinary calcium build-up.
- It contains steroid-like agents that can destroy cancer cells and prevents its replication to cells, tissue, and organs such as the prostate.
- It contains powerful antioxidants sources such as polyphenols, catechins, flavonoids, and beta-glucan by tracking down the free radicals and helps the immune system to fight cancer cells and tumors that may grow in the prostate.
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps prevent prostate cancer through its tocopherols compound.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – this vitamin reduces the testosterone in the prostate which makes the prostate prevent tumor formation.
- Zinc (Oxide) – it inhibits Nuclear Factor Kappa B (NF-κB) proteins that can prevent the formation of prostate cancer cells.
- Copper (Gluconate 14%) – this mineral is considered to have cytotoxic actions towards the cancer cells in the prostate.
- Selenium Chelate 0.2% – nonmetallic trace element that works together with zinc and Vitamin E to prevent the formation of cancer cells in the prostate.
- Saw Palmetto (45% extract) – an extract from the shrub palm plant that is helpful for the urine flow and decreasing the mass of the Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH).
- Pygeum Africanum Powder – derived from the bark of the African prune tree that is helpful in reducing the symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH) or enlargement of the prostate.
- Plant Sterol Complex (45% extract) – substance from plants that contains Beta-sitosterol which helps in lowering cholesterol and reducing the BPH symptoms.
- Red Raspberry – a powerful antioxidant that contains polyphenols which has a preventive effect in the formation of cancer cells in the prostate.
- Graviola – the leave and stem extract help block signaling pathways of cancer cells in the prostate to prevent the growth and reproduction of the cancer cells.
- Green Tea (Extract) – contains catechins, a natural type of antioxidant that prevent the formation of cancer cells and may help aid the symptoms of BPH.
- Cat’s Claw (Extract) – derived from the uncaria tomentosa tropical vine and this herbal medicine is known in lessening the solid tumors in the prostate.
- Broccoli (Extract) – the extract contains glucoraphanin in the glucosinolates of sulforaphane which targets the prostate cancer cell to prevent reproduction and formation.
- Tomato Powder – it contains lycopene as carotenoid that can help reduce the spread and formation of cancer cells in the prostate.
- Nettle- a herbal shrub extract that can increase the antioxidant level in the blood and beneficial to prostate as it fights the spread of the cancer cells.
- Maitake (Extract) – commonly known as dancing mushroom in Japan and rich in beta glucan antioxidant that is helpful in fighting cancer cells in the prostate.
- Reishi (Extract) – a fungus extract from reishi mushroom that contains tocopherols from the phenolic compound which is known as an efficient antioxidant and can fight cancer cells in the prostate.
- Shiitake (Extract) – extracted from the mushroom of east Asia which is rich in beta glucan antioxidants that can help the immune system in targeting cancer cells.
- Quercetin – a plant pigment which is rich in flavonoid and it is known for anti-cancer effect to the body as it induces cytotoxic anti-cancer agents.
- Juniper – derived from the juniper berry which contains potent antioxidants called flavonoids and it can help the immune system in fighting cancer cells.
- Uva Ursi – also known as bear grapes which contains steroids and this steroid is helpful in killing cancer cells and reducing its reproduction.
- Buchu – a herbal plant which is known for its beneficial effect in the urinary tract as it fights infection and promotes good condition of the urethra.
- L-Alanine- a type of amino acid that can induce long-term cytoprotection to which it protects the cell from any harmful substances.
- L-Glycine – an important amino acid that creates proteins and the glycine biosynthesis affects cellular antioxidative capacity which can prevent cancer and tumor development.
- Pumpkin Seed – this natural ingredient contains natural oils with numerous fatty acids, and it is known to have health benefits by protecting the urinary tract, bladder, and prostate to harmful elements such as infection and cancer cells.
- Burdock – a root oil extract that contains steroid and it is known for fighting the cancer cells and helps lessen the mass of the tumor.
- Cayenne – commonly known as a chili pepper type and contains capsaicin which is known for its anti-cancer properties.
- Goldenseal – a herbal medicine which is rich in hydrastine and berberine which are known for its cancer prevention effect and fights the cancer cells progression.
- Marshmallow – extracted from the marshmallow root that may treat urinary tract infection and other bladder illnesses.
- Parsley – a herbal medicine used as an antiurolithiatic agent that can decrease urinary calcium excretion.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the formula to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the formula to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Magnesium Stearate (Vegetables) – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the formula achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate act as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the formula.
- Silicon Dioxide – commonly known as silica, promotes an anti-caking agent, allowing smooth digestion and allowing chemicals to flow freely when the product is processed.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.