- The premium collagen complex contains five collagen types that work together to provide the body’s optimal collagen.
- The compacted collagen (Type I, II, III, V, and X) may increase the good quality of collagen in the body, making the skin, hair, and nails look healthy and radiant.
- The Type I collagen promotes healthy bones, skin, fibrocartilages, tendons, and makes the blood vessels work better.
- The Type II collagen generates joint collagen, a good protein for the cartilages that may aid osteoarthritis symptoms or joint pain.
- The Type III collagen is known for skin and ligaments, making the fibrous connective tissue more concrete and structured as it is attached to the bones.
- The Type V collagen is known for its good effect in the muscle tissue of the whole skeletal muscle as it binds the muscle fiber firmer and it also prevents muscle loss.
- The Type X collagen is known for bone and cartilage formation by endochondral ossification through regulation of matrix mineralization and compartmentalizing matrix components.
Premium Collagen Complex
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Premium Collagen Protein Complex – a very powerful type of collagen compacted by various strong collagen types (Type I, II, III, V, and X) that has beneficial effects on the skin, nails, hair, bones, and ligaments, joints, tendons, and other tissues.
- Bovine Collagen Peptides – a protein supplement primarily derived from cow’s bone that is helpful for bones and skin.
- Hydrolyzed Chicken Collagen Peptides – a hydrolyzed collagen easily synthesized by the body, and its collagen is extracted in chicken. It supports tissue, bones, skin, and blood vessels.
- Pure Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen Peptides – a hydrolyzed collagen, which is easily synthesized by the body, and its collagen is extracted primarily in fish and jellyfish. It is beneficial for skin, hair, nails, joints, and thyroid.
- Eggshell Membrane Collagen Peptides – rich in Type I collagen, a fibrous protein derived from the eggshell membrane that is beneficial in bones, skin, fibrocartilages, tendons, and blood vessels.
- Avian Sternum Collagen Peptides – rich in Type II collagen from the sternum of birds and is usually derived from chicken, which is good for the joints and cartilages.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the collagen complex achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate act as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the collagen complex.
Take twice a day, 30 minutes before a meal.