- The Omega 3 Fish Oil is purely extracted from the organic product of fish oil tissue which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and has lots of health benefits to the body.
- The Omega 3 fatty acids contain EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) and DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) which can both have a good effect in maintaining a healthy heart function.
- It helps increase HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) or referred as good cholesterol to which it fights the bad cholesterol that might form and block in the heart’s arteries.
- It helps reduce the triglyceride or the uneven fat distribution and level in the body that might cause overweight condition and obesity.
- It regulates metabolic rate of the thyroid performance for the metabolism process that will provide an appropriate energy synthesis from the ingested foods.
- It regulates the production neurotransmitters such as serotonin and GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) in the brain and as an effect, it will aid symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- The EPA and DHA from the omega 3 fatty acids nourishes the brain’s hippocampus which is good for improving memory and alleviate symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases.
Omega 3 Fish Oil
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Fish Oil- extracted from the tissue of oily fish which is rich in omega-3 fatty acids that contains DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) and EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid Acid) which are both beneficial for the heart and brain function.
- Omega- 3- from the family of important fats which is beneficial for the body system especially in the cardiovascular function and brain performance.
- EPA- known as Eicosapentaenoic Acid and part of omega-3 fatty acid that can fight chronic heart disease and helps regulate the triglyceride levels in the body.
- DHA- known as Docosahexaenoic Acid and part of omega-3 fatty acid which nourish the neurotransmitters in the brain and known as good fat for the heart.
- Gelatin- a protein product that can blend the ingredients when added into the solvent.
- Glycerol- serves as plasticizer for the aqueous solution as soft gel capsule to make it softer.
- Water- commonly known as the universal solvent and binds the active ingredients together.
- Natural Lemon Flavor- this natural ingredient produces a lemon flavor for the product to make it tasteful when orally consumed.
Take two to three capsules after meal.