- Neuro Plus is infused with vitamins, minerals, and substances from natural ingredients that aims to nourish the brain cells or neurons and its constituents.
- It has agents that induce the excitatory glutamate and Gamma Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) neurotransmitters which signal the neurons for potential information that needs to be stored in memory and learning processes.
- It nourishes the norepinephrine neurotransmitter that stimulates the sensitivity and vigilance of the neurons to imply attentional focus and cognitive analysis to the perceived information.
- The formula induces a neuroprotective effect that maintains the neural structure and prevents damages from oxidative stress so the neurons will avoid the process of neurodegeneration or death.
- It stimulates neurogenesis initiated from the Neural Stem Cells (NSC) to generate new functional neurons and provides growth and development to neural tissue.
- It supports the healthy functioning of the GABA, serotonin, and dopamine neurotransmitters regulating the neurons for better mood stabilization.
- Aside from the good benefits to the neurons and neurotransmitters, the formula also nourishes the different parts of the brain including the hippocampus and prefrontal cortex which are responsible for memory, learning, cognitive function, and emotion.
Neuro Plus Brain and Focus
$49.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$59.99 You save: $10.00 (17 %)
- Vitamin A (as Beta-Carotene) – it is vital for cell growth and it involves neuron or brain cell’s neurogenesis and this vitamin nourish cerebrum and hippocampus which are responsible for cognitive learning and memory.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) – it supports the structure of neurons for better conduction of information and it supports the dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine biosynthesis.
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) – this mineral is essential for the clear synaptic activity of every neuron and helps to ignite the release of various neurotransmitters.
- Iron (as Ferrous Fumarate) – important for myelination of the neuron to transmit information quickly and it also increases the production of dopamine, noradrenalin, adrenaline, and serotonin neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol) – essential for neurological development and protect the brain cells from neurodegenerative diseases.
- Vitamin E (as DL Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) – a powerful antioxidant that has neuroprotective functions and improves level of glutamate and GABA during neurogenesis.
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate) – has an important role in the acetylcholine neurotransmitter synthesis and an important vitamin for neurogenesis processes.
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) – it stimulates neuroprotective effects to prevent the loss of brain cells and it helps in the synthesis of dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and noradrenaline neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) – responsible for development and protection of the neurons and it stimulates the production of dopamine neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) – it promotes neurogenesis for the growth of the neuron and nourishes some neurotransmitters such as dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and glycine.
- Folate – known for its benefits in aiding neural tube defects and helps in the biosynthesis of serotonin, epinephrine, and dopamine.
- Biotin – it provides neuroprotection to prevent neuron death and helps in the activation of GABA receptors.
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) – beneficial for the neuron myelination to quickly transmit electrical impulses and promotes the production of serotonin and dopamine.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) – it provides neural protection for degenerative diseases targeting neurons and helps regulate the dopamine neurotransmitter.
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) – prevents neural death by such as apoptosis and necrosis death and it can also help in increasing the serotonin level of a person with depression.
- Selenium (Selenium Amino Acid Chelate) – it promotes good signaling processes of neurons and promotes the production of serotonin and GABA neurotransmitters.
- Copper (as Copper Gluconate) – it regulates the respiration of neurons to function normally and it can help in oxidizing the receptors for dopamine, epinephrine, and serotonin.
- Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate) – it prevents the neuron from damages that could lead to neurological diseases and it can regulate the production of the GABA neurotransmitters.
- Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate) – it helps in the biosynthesis of the neurons and helps in the sensitivity of serotonin receptors.
- Molybdenum – it prevents the effect of neurodegeneration by protecting the neurons from harmful elements and it helps nourish the neurotransmitters such as serotonin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine.
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate) – it is vital for the activation of membrane potentials when transmitting information and helps regulate the production of acetylcholine, glutamate, and GABA neurotransmitter.
- Choline (as Choline Bitartrate) – essential for the neurogenesis synthesis and this element is important to release the acetylcholine neurotransmitter.
- DMAE Bitartrate (Dimethylaminoethanol) – helps the nerve cells connect during the signaling process and it can increase the production of acetylcholine neurotransmitters.
- L-Glutamine HCL – helps induce the health between neuron and glia and it can also stimulate the glutamate for excitatory and GABA neurotransmitters.
- Glutamic Acid – important for the action potential through the excitatory neurotransmitter and helps release the Glutamic Acid and GABA neurotransmitters.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) (Leaf) – the caffeine in this natural product helps activate the noradrenaline and the action for methylxanthine on serotonin.
- Bacopa Extract (Bacopa Monnieri) (Whole Herb) – it is rich in bacosides which can repair the damages of the neuron and it regulates and synthesizes the serotonin level.
- Inositol- it can energize the neural function in the hippocampus, and it can stimulate the serotonin receptors.
- N-Acetyl – it can prevent the death of neurons and prevent any neurodegenerative kind of diseases. It also helps in regulating the glutamate in the brain.
- L-Tyrosine – it helps in the neural polarity for the positive and negative feedback within the neuron and it can also regulate the production of some neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and epinephrine.
- Bilberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Myrtillus) – it is rich in anthocyanin which protects the neuron from the excitotoxicity or death and it can increase the dopamine neurotransmitter.
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid) – a type of amino acid which is considered as inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain and it is also linked to mood and memory processes.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera L.) – neurodegenerative disease.
Grapefruit Seed Extract (Citrus Paradisi) – this natural product is rich in anthocyanins and Other polyphenols that can protect the neurons from oxidative stress and damages.
- Olive Leaf (Olea Europaea L.) – this herbal product is rich in secoiridoids which is considered to have neuroprotective effect and it can also regulate the production of dopamine.
- Cinnamon Bark Extract (Cinnamomum Cassia) –it contains cinnamaldehyde organic compounds that protect neural cells from neurotoxicity that can lead to neurodegenerative diseases.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra) – rich in glycyrrhizic acid that can prevent neural sudden death and it can regulate the level of dopamine neurotransmitter level.
- Boron (as Boron Citrate) – activity and functions.
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 14% – considered as polyunsaturated fatty acid that gives structure and protection to neuron membranes.
- Vanadyl (as Vanadyl Sulfate) – it functions as metabolic support for neurons for its neurogenesis and growth.
- Phosphatidylserine – vital for the signaling processes of neurons whenever they transmit information. It also helps in regulating the dopamine and serotonin level in the brain.
- Huperzine A – an organic product is considered to have sesquiterpenes that ignites the neural function for transmission of information. It also increases the level of serotonin neurotransmitters in the brain.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the substance in the formula to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the formula to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the formula achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the product.
- Silicon Dioxide – commonly known as silica, promotes an anti-caking agent, allowing smooth digestion and allowing chemicals to flow freely when the product is processed.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.