- MCT Oil or medium-chain triglycerides oil is derived from the virgin coconut oil and made into a soft gel supplement which is odorless and tasteless.
- It contains caprylic acid (C8) and capric acid (C10) that are metabolically active types of medium-chain fatty acid that convert into ketones and easily burn the fats into energy.
- The medium chain of fatty acid in the oil is ideal for diet and weight loss as it increases the ketosis of burning fat and converts it into energy.
- It releases energy quickly through the ketosis process and the ketones in it can burn the sugar in blood and fats to provide lasting energy and endurance.
- The ketones converted from the MCT can also be a good source of energy to the brain and it can boost the brain function such as memory and learning.
- The C8 and C10 through 1-monoglycerides in the medium chain fatty acid have an antibacterial effect and this agent fights the bad bacteria in the body.
MCT Oil – C8 & C10
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides – usually derived from coconut oil containing saturated fats which can be metabolized and breakdown to other components such as energy. It is known for a ketogenic diet for weight loss while sustaining energy.
- Caprylic Acid (C8) – one of the fatty acids in the coconut oil and contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. It is a type of medium-chain fatty acid that can be easily converted to energy.
- Capric Acid (C10) – it is also known as decanoic acid (C10) which has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. This fatty acid can easily be converted into energy.
- Porcine Gelatin – a type of collagen from pig and rich in vital amino acid. It serves as a stabilizer of the substances in the product.
Glycerin – serves as a plasticizer for the aqueous solution as a soft gel capsule to make it softer.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Avoid taking if pregnant or breastfeeding.
Non-Halal supplement and not advised to religion in particular to Halal consumption.