- The Max Detox is filled with acai berry complex and various herbal substances to ignite the detoxification effect of the product.
- The acai berry from acai palm trees, contains anthocyanins flavonoid, a powerful antioxidant that cleans the body from harmful chemicals and wash the toxins in the digestive tract.
- It contains natural substances such as inulin, fibers from Slippery Elm Bark, Black Walnut Hulls, and papaya Fruit Powder that fights and decreases the development of body fats.
- The various antibacterial and antioxidants present in the natural ingredients fight and remove the harmful bacteria, toxins, and metals in the body such as mercury and lead.
- It contains an agent considered as carcinogen fighters that attacks the carcinogen which is responsible for cancer formation in the cells and tissue.
- Aside from acai berry, it contains natural products such as Psyllium Powder, Slippery Elm Bark, Aloe Ferox Powder, Black Walnut Hulls, Hyssop Leaf, and Papaya Fruit Powder which have strong detoxification effects.
Max Detox – Acai Berry Complex
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Psyllium Powder – derived from the husks of the Plantago ovata plant’s seeds which is rich in phenolics antioxidant and known for its detoxification effect.
- Acai Berry Fruit Extract – a purple-like berry acai palm tree which is rich in anthocyanins that serves as antioxidant and contains many health benefits.
- Inulin- a natural substance derived from plants, fruits, and herbs that serves as carbohydrates storage and prevents the fat build up in the body.
- Slippery Elm Bark – contains a gelatinous substance called mucilage that cleanses the digestive system and it contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Ferox Powder 18% – it is also called as cape aloe which is known as laxative that cleanses the intestinal tract and contains antioxidant polyphenols, indoles, and alkaloids.
- Chlorella – known as mercury fighter as it removes the harmful mercury in the body system. It also contains antioxidants such as lycopene, lutein, vitamin C, and beta-carotene.
- Black Walnut Hulls Powder – it fights bacteria and parasites in the body. It contains antioxidants and anti-bacterial agents that fight E. coli, Salmonella, and Listeria.
- Ginger Root – it contains phenolic and terpenoids compounds which act as an antioxidant and it also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Hyssop Leaf – a herb which is known for its phenolic compounds serves as medicinal benefits in intestinal and digestive illness and infection.
- Papaya Fruit Powder – rich in fiber which is helpful in losing fats and it has a metabolic detoxification effect.
- Lycopene 5% – a powerful antioxidant that works together with enzymes to fight and eliminate the harmful carcinogens and toxins in the body.
Take it twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Avoid taking if there is an allergy to berry or ginger.
Avoid taking if there is a peptic ulcer.
Avoid taking if pregnant or breastfeeding.