- Magnesium Glycinate is also known as magnesium glycinate which is a food supplement that boost magnesium in the body and provides a lot of health benefits.
- It may regulate the modulating activity of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) receptors and as an effect the GABA level will increase, and the symptoms of anxiety will be eased.
- Nourishes the glutamate receptors such as N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor so that the nerve cells will lessen the sensation of the chronic pain.
It prevents crystalized formation in the bones as a result, the bones will be healthy, strong, and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Promotes insulin action through insulin-mediated-glucose-uptake and vascular tone so the insulin can properly drive the glucose in the cell, tissue, and organ and prevents high blood sugar.
- Stabilizes intracellular concentrations of calcium, sodium, potassium, and magnesium for elastic properties of large arteries so the blood pressure will be controlled.
- It regulates glutamate and GABA neurotransmitters that nourishes ventromedial Prefrontal Cortex (vmPFC) in the brain and it is responsible for new memory formation.
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Glycinate) – a type of mineral which is important in the protein synthesis, muscle, and nerve function. Serves as a food supplement that is helpful in maintaining the magnesium level in the body.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the Magnesium Glycinate substance to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the Magnesium Glycinate to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Silicon Dioxide – commonly known as silica, promotes an anti-caking agent, allowing smooth digestion and allowing chemicals to flow freely when the product is processed.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes before a meal.
Avoid taking if there is a peptic ulcer.