- The moisturizing cream is infused with different natural ingredients that helps the skin achieve its moisturized condition.
- Contains organic products which are known in preventing skin’s dryness and reveal a much-moisturized skin through the natural agents from Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract, and Mineral Oil.
- Can help in revitalizing damaged skin and promotes an antiaging effect from D-Panthenol, Ergothioneine, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract, Butylene Glycol.
- The substances within Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, and Ascorbic Acid helps boost the collagen production which is beneficial in achieving younger looking skin.
- Rich in mineral oil which is known in providing a powerful moisturizing effect to the skin and can help in aiding the appearance of eczema.
- With antioxidants extracted from Ergothioneine, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, ascorbic acid and Capric Triglyceride, and Jojoba Seed.
$44.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$54.99 You save: $10.00 (18 %)
- Water- commonly known as the universal solvent and the primary element necessary for skin hydration.
- Cetyl Alcohol- a type of fatty alcohol that brings softness to skin and makes the product consistent and more stable. It exfoliates the dead skin cell and promotes skin hydration that makes the skin soft and moisturized.
- Sodium/ Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer- makes the product ingredients more intact, stable, and texture enhancer.
- Glyceryl Stearate- combined glycerin and stearic acid that makes the cream emulsify the whole liquid content.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride- works as an antioxidant, and it is an organic compound that binds the cream ingredients. It also works as a preservative of the active ingredients.
- Glycerin- serves as a moisturizing agent that hydrates the outer layer of the skin.
- Prunis Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil- rich in B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C and Vitamin E which gives a lubricating effect that makes the skin look smooth and radiant.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8- a good chemical to fade wrinkles as it induces relaxation effect in the muscle around the fine lines.
- Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer- serves as an absorbent and perfectly binds the substances in the cream.
- Mineral Oil- has a powerful moisturizing agent that makes the skin smooth and looks younger.
- Trideceth-6- a polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the form with 6 ethylene oxide in a molecule that makes the ingredients easily dissolved and emulsified.
- Dimethicone- makes the cream to have a smoother texture and it act as an anti-foaming agent.
- Saccharide Isomerate- derived from the D-glucose of wheat which is a natural moisturizer.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract- has glycine, lysine, and histidine types of amino acid that fights the sign of aging as it promotes elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein- contains phytokeratine that moisturizes and gives nourishment to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein- contains soy protein peptides that serve as a skin conditioning agent that hydrates and softens skin.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline- helps the collagen fibrils to develop and organize in the collagen fibers connective tissue.
- Tripeptide-1- contains amino acid such as glycine, lysine, and histidine that promotes collagen production.
- Lecithin- provides skin hydration and makes it smooth. It also helps restore the health of the damaged skin.
- Xanthan Gum- makes the cream smooth and makes the appearance to be soft gel-like structure or texture.
- Carbomer- serves as an emulsifier of strong solid material to the liquid substance to make the cream’s perfect consistency.
- Triethanolamine- serves as a stabilizer of the product’s acidity or pH to make the cream more concentrated.
- Phenoxyetanol- has an antibacterial property and acts as a preservative for the product.
- Butylene Glycol- promotes hydration to skin cells, which also have an anti-aging effect.
- Caprylyl Glycol- an alcohol from caprylic acid derived from natural oil like coconut oil. It helps to lock the moisture in the skin.
- Ubiquinone 50- protects the DNA, mitochondria, and lipid membrane from the damage of oxidative stress. It can also boost the production of collagen.
- Squalane – contains antioxidants and it can provide hydration to the skin.
- Sodium EDTA- known as sodium ferric ethylenediaminetetraacetate, which acts as a chelating agent that prevents oxidation.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado Fruit Extract)- rich in Vitamin E which helps in nourishing skin cells.
- Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract- contains Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) which helps in collagen maintenance and production in the body.
- Curcurmis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract- rich in vitamin C and serves as a natural antioxidant. It also promotes collagen production.
- Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract- induces the collagen synthesis and provides antioxidants to fight the signs of aging.
- Tilia Cordata (Linden Tree) Leaf Extract- contains bioflavonoids which is rich in antioxidants that can fade the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tromethamine- it adjusts the level of acidity in the cream, and it gives fragrance.
Cleanse your face and apply a pea-sized amount in your face and neck.
Stop using when experienced irritation in the skin.
Avoid direct eye contact.