- The Hair, Skin, & Nails Formula is loaded with powerful vitamins and minerals which blends perfectly in achieving the revitalized skin, hair, and nails.
- It contains antioxidants such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, folate, zinc, manganese, and L-Tyrosine that fight harmful free radicals that damage the skin, hair, and nails.
- It inhibits collagen synthesis and production through Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Zinc, Manganese, Bamboo extract, Nettle root, Peony, and Plant sterols.
- Infused with natural and organic extract makes the skin, hair, and nails look healthy such as Barley grass, Alfalfa, Plant sterols, Saw palmetto, Spirulina, Peony, Nettle root, Bamboo extract, Fo-Ti root, and Horsetail Extract.
- The Calcium, Iron, Biotin, Vitamin B5, Barley grass, and Alfalfa in the formula may help the nails become stronger and look healthier.
- It generates agents for the skin to be rejuvenated, hydrated, and promotes elasticity through Vitamin B1, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Potassium, Saw palmetto, Plant sterols, Alfalfa, and Barley grass.
- The formula may prevent hair loss and graying by using the natural substance from Saw palmetto, Fo-Ti root, L-Tyrosine HCL, and Para-aminobenzoic acid.
Healthy Hair Skin & Nail
$34.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$44.99 You save: $10.00 (22 %)
- Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene) – vital for cell and tissue growth and collagen synthesis which helps the healthy formation of cells for skin, hair, and nails.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) – it promotes healing of tissue for skin, hair, and nails and a procollagen type of vitamin that helps boost the synthesis of collagen.
- Calcium (as Calcium carbonate) – used as antacid and beneficial in development of stronger nails and hair.
- Iron (as Ferrous fumarate) – a type of mineral which serves as an activating agent of B vitamins which makes the hair and nails stronger and makes the skin glowing.
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) – promotes collagen synthesis and nurtures the dermal fibroblasts to make the skin, hair, and nails look better and stronger.
- Vitamin E (DL-Alpha tocopherol acetate) – a powerful antioxidant and induce a protein triple-stranded collagen molecule that helps the skin, hair, and nails achieve its perfect condition.
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine mononitrate) – it promotes wound healing, rejuvenates the skin, and enhances collagen production.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) – it can synthesize the collagen production, oxygenate the scalp, and improve the condition of nails.
- Folate- fights the signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines and promotes healthy skin tissue for the skin, nails, and hair.
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) – involves collagen synthesis, promotes skin’s elasticity, and is responsible for iron absorption to make the nails and hair strand become stronger.
- Biotin- known as Vitamin B7 which has a moisturizing effect that makes the skin less scaly or dry and essential for hair and nail growth.
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium pantothenate) – moisturizes and hydrates the skin, nourishes the nails, and strengthens hair follicles.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide) – it promotes repair and rejuvenation in the cellular level of the skin, hair, and nails.
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide) – helps collagen production by binding the amino acids to secure enough collagen to repair the damages in the skin.
- Manganese (as Manganese amino acid chelate) – induces the proline amino acid which is vital to produce collagen.
- Potassium (as Potassium gluconate) – stabilize the fluids in the body which makes the hair and skin hydrated.
- PABA – Para-aminobenzoic acid protects the skin from the external harmful elements such as UV rays and prevents the hair from ageing process such as manifestation of gray hair.
- L-Tyrosine HCL – a vital component in producing melanin that helps the skin be protected from the UV rays and prevent the hair to become gray.
- Horsetail Extract (Equisetum arvense L.) – a herbal substance rich in silica or silicon dioxide which can help in collagen production and synthesis.
- Fo-Ti (Polygonum multiflorum) (root) – a herbal substance that can prevent hair loss and graying and it helps the skin in preventing pigmentation and acne.
- Bamboo extract (Phyllostachys viridis) (leaf) – contains natural silica from the bamboo which is helpful in producing collagen in the body.
- Nettle root (Urtica dioica L.) – rich in silica that can boost the collagen receptors and rich in antioxidants.
- Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) (root) – a flowering plant and the root is known for increasing the estrogen and promotes collagen production.
- Spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) (whole plant) – induces agent for healing effect to skin damages and fights toxins in the body.
- Saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) (fruit) – known for aiding hair loss by strengthening the root of the hair strand and makes the skin nourish and hydrated.
- Plant sterols (Glycine max)(seed) – has a stimulating effect to collagen production and promotes elasticity in the skin.
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) (herb) – this herb has a hydrating effect to skin and makes the nails smooth and stronger.
- Barley grass (Hordeum vulgare L.) (aerial) – rich in selenium which ignites the elasticity of the skin, makes the hair stronger, and improves the nail condition.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the propriety blend substance to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the propriety blend to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the propriety blend achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the propriety blend.
- Silicon Dioxide – serves as an anticaking agent and adsorbent for the supplement to achieve its perfect form for absorbance in the body.
Take it twice a day after a meal.
Do not take this supplement within one of taking medications.
Avoid taking if pregnant or breastfeeding.