- Argan oil can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage by reducing breakage and split ends.
- Jojoba oil strengthens hair and can prevent hair loss and promote hair thickness. In many countries it is also considered an effective dandruff remedy.
- Vitamin E oil can stimulate capillary growth in the scalp, which, in turn, supports hair growth. It prevents breakage and split ends and its antioxidants boosts the hair’s elasticity and shine.
- Avocado oil can moisturize, repair, and strengthen the hair. Minerals like those in avocado oil can help seal cuticle cells, which can prevent hair from breaking.
- Sweet almond oil contains a high concentration of proteins and vitamins A, B and E, all of which help add shine to dull, dry hair. Additionally, fatty acids omega 9, 6 and 3 help to reflect damaging UV rays and protect hair from the sun. This helps prevent the dullness that comes from hair that is very dry.
- Pumpkin seed is a rich source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and more. As a proven antifungal and antibacterial agent, pumpkin seed oil can be helpful for maintaining a clean, healthy scalp and strong, healthy hair follicles.
- Hemp oil is rich in omega 3, 6 and 9. It is packed with fatty acids that are necessary for maximizing hair growth. Scalp massage with oils such as hemp also promotes blood circulation. Your body uses blood to deliver oxygen and nutrients to your scalp and skin, which may improve hair growth.
- Grapeseed oil adds moisture, strength, and shine to the hair. Many cultures use grapeseed oil as a natural remedy for baldness.
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$39.99 You save: $10.00 (25 %)
- Argan oil contains tocopherols (vitamin E), phenols, carotenes, squalene, and fatty acids.The main natural phenols in argan oil are caffeic acid, oleuropein, vanillic acid, tyrosol, catechol and resorcinol.
- Jojoba is rich in vitamins and minerals that nourish hair, including vitamin C, B vitamins, vitamin E, copper, and zinc.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage. It helps the immune system and it neutralizes free radicals.
- Avocado oil is a heart-healthy oil. It is high in oleic acid, which is an unsaturated fat. It contains vitamin E and also helps the body absorb other fat-soluble vitamins.
- Sweet Almond Oil is pressed from the dried kernel of sweet almonds and is rich in omega-9 and omega-6 fatty acids. It increases skin’s moisture level by limiting evaporation and is rich in Vitamin E and other nutrient rich lipids.
- Pumpkin seed oil is rich in vitamin E, zinc, omega 3- and 6- fatty acids as well as antioxidants, therefore it has tremendous benefits for the skin and hair in terms of retaining moisture, fighting free radicals and maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Hemp oil is derived from cold-pressed ripened seeds of hemp plants. These plants have almost no tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), the psychoactive compound that produces the high associated with weed. Along with essential fatty acids, hemp oil contains vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
- Grapeseed oil is pressed from grape seeds and it is relatively high in vitamin E and phenolic antioxidants, as well as a rich source of omega-6 fatty acids.
Drop a dime sized amount of hair oil on your palm. Apply to the tips of hair. Or apply to all of your hair, wrap with a hot towel for 30 minutes then shampoo as normal.