- The Green Tea derived from the Camellia sinensis leaf originated in China and is beneficial for the body as it contains many healthful elements.
- It can boost metabolism by increasing the energy expenditure through Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) in the cell, which is also helpful for weight loss.
- The adequate amount of caffeine in the green tea induces the adenosine receptors in boosting the energy out of the cell, so the body becomes energetic.
- The flavonoid content of the green tea reduces bad cholesterol as it prevents the oxidation of low-density lipoproteins and inhibits insulin sensitivity for people with diabetes.
- It contains L-theanine that can stimulate the brain’s neurotransmitters such as Gamma-Aminobutyric acid (GABA) and glycine, which gives a calming effect on mind and body.
- The L-theanine is also helpful for neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s disease as it stimulates glutamate receptors and common inhibitory neurotransmitters.
- It contains polyphenol in catechins flavonoids which is a good source of natural antioxidants that protects the cell from oxidative stress and damages from free radicals.
Green Tea Plus
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$39.99 You save: $10.00 (25 %)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (leaf) – a shrub type flowering plant and its leaf is widely used as main tea ingredients. It contains various natural substances which are advantageous for the metabolism, energy, mind and body.
- Green Coffee Bean (Coffea robusta) (seed) (50% extract) – known for having chlorogenic acid from a phenolic acid compound that may promote numerous cellular health benefits. With 50% Green Coffee Antioxidant (GCA), which is the source of the potent bioactive compounds.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (98%)- extracted from the seeds and leaves of the coffee plant which is a good source of caffeine. The 98% content of it provides energy and endurance to physical activity.
- Raspberry Ketone (98%) – is extracted from red raspberries, which helps the body’s metabolism activity and can burn fats easily. It is rich in antioxidant and immuno boosters such as beta-carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.
- Garcinia Cambogia (fruit) (50% extract) – is a tropical small pumpkin-like fruit with a green or yellow color known for its weight loss effect. It is rich in hydroxy citric acid which inhibits the fat development and deposition in the body.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes after a meal.