- Water improves the circulation under the eye to reduce puffiness and brighten the under-eye area. It also increases collagen and elastin synthesis to create smoother, younger-looking skin.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Proteinhelps skin retain moisture and stay hydrated. It also smoothens and brightens the under-eye area.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein reduces dark circles and eye puffiness by improving microcirculation.
- Oxido Reductases it smooths and brightens the under-eye area and dark circles.
Passionflower Extract has anti-inflammatory properties and protects against the sun’s skin-damaging effects, it’s a significant component of a variety of skincare products.
- Lemon Extract it gently moisturizes and rejuvenates the delicate skin around the eyes, and it also alleviates dark circles, puffiness, and signs of fatigue, leaving your eyes refreshed.
- Grape Extract is a well-loved skincare ingredient and is also well known for its anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties. It means that it works to decongest, purify, and deeply cleanse the skin with ease.
- Pineapple Extract are known to brighten and even out skin tone while being an antioxidant and preventing the skin from pollution damage during the day.
- Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer has been extensively studied and deemed safe for use in cosmetic products.
- Mineral Oil use is in personal care products that combat wrinkles, dark circles and protect the skin from dehydration.
- Trideceth-6 seen in a variety of cosmetics and personal care products as both a surfactant and emulsifier.
Glycerin is a natural, fatty substance that battles loss of elasticity, thinning, wrinkles, dark circles, puffiness, and dryness of the delicate skin in the eye area.
- Phenoxyethanol is mainly used as a preservative, anti-bacterial, and a stabilizer.
- Ethylhexylglycerin is a natural preservative that is derived from glycerine and is used as an alternative to parabens.
- Sodium EDTA helps to prevent cosmetic formulations and other personal care products, such as lotions and creams, from deteriorating.
- Potassium Sorbate is the inactive salt of sorbic acid and occurs as a white crystalline powder, white granules or pellets. It is a mild preservative widely used in many cosmetic and skincare products eye care formulas.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 protects and boosts collagen, improves skin texture, and plays a role in the appearance of skin firmness.
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K) lightens the shade of dark circles under the eye. It is a fat-soluble substance that controls blood clotting.
- Curcurmis sativus (cucumber) Fruit extract functions as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory agent, and skin-conditioning agent in cosmetics and personal care products.
- Aloe Vera Gel the clear gel inside contains a jelly-like substance rich in enzymes, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It helps heal or repair damaged skin, relieve swelling or puffiness, and can alleviate redness or irritation.
- Ergothioneine is a substance derived from animals or various types of mushrooms that has potent antioxidant and skin-soothing properties.
- Tromethamine improves the circulation under the eye to reduce puffiness and brightens the under-eye area, and provides superior antioxidant protection from free radical damage caused by UV light.
$44.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$54.99 You save: $10.00 (18 %)
- Water provides superior antioxidant protection from free radical damage caused by UV light and other skin irritants.
- Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein a non-greasy oil rich in fatty acids & phytic/ferulic acids; contains oryzanol, a potent antioxidant & said to be soothing to irritated skin.
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein main active components are antioxidant phenolic acids and flavonoids as well as small and large soy proteins. It extracts excellent skin smoothing and softening properties and inhibits skin pigmentation.
- Oxido Reductases de-puffs and reduces puffiness under the eyes and it improves circulation to improve the overall look of the under-eye area.
- Passionflower Extract contains many antioxidants, including vitamin C and lycopene, that neutralize the damaging free radicals from the ultraviolet rays and pollution. They protect skin cells and their DNA from the aging effects of the sun.
- Lemon Extract contains citric acid that is commonly used as a natural, mild exfoliating agent. It quickly absorbs into the skin and awakens your eyes instantly.
- Grape Extract naturally contains high levels of antioxidants, omega fatty acids and Vitamin E meaning that it is incredibly adaptable when formulating skincare products.
- Pineapple Extract contains bromelain, a mix of enzymes, and skincare as bromelain helps to exfoliate the skin gently.
- Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer is a sodium salt of a polymer consisting of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid. It is considered safe for use in cosmetic formulations when formulated to avoid irritation.
- Mineral Oil helps treat noticeable signs of aging, fight wrinkles, and dark spots under the eye.
- Trideceth-6 an emulsifier that helps keep unlike ingredients such as oil and water from separating in an emulsion.
- Glycerin is a sweet, clear, odorless, thick liquid extracted from plant or animal fats. This ingredient thickens skin, restores elasticity, restores moisture, and is an anti-irritant.
- Phenoxyethanol is an ingredient used as a preservative in quite a lot of skincare products. This ingredient is known to be a solvent.
- Ethylhexylglycerin improves the circulation under the eye to reduce puffiness and brighten the under-eye area.
- Sodium EDTA acts as a booster to enhance absorptions of the product.
- Potassium Sorbate a popular preservative that doesn’t change the qualities of a product, such as the appearance. It’s also water-soluble, and it works at room temperature.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5 help to improve the appearance of the skin by supporting collagen production and improve general skin cell health
- Phytonadione (Vitamin K) potential antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, with known effects to help with blood clotting.
- Curcurmis sativus (cucumber) Fruit extract show for its soothing and moisturizing properties. But cucumber also has seeds, and these seeds contain oil that has good fatty acids and emollient properties.
- Aloe Vera Gel helps to cool and soothe inflamed skin. The moisturizing properties of aloe vera have also made it a popular ingredient in beauty and skincare products.
- Ergothioneine is an antioxidant amino acid that occurs naturally in the body. It works to prevent inflammation, cellular oxidation, and increase hydration.
- Tromethamine is an ingredient that helps to set the pH of the products to be right. It has an alkaline pH and can neutralize acidic ingredients. It helps support skin’s elasticity and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
Apply with fingertips under the eyes and surrounding area, using a gentle, upward motion, morning and night after cleansing and toning. Allow to absorb fully before applying make-up.