- Eye Formula is infused with various Vitamins and minerals that help support the eyes’ functioning and visual performance.
- It contains lutein and zeaxanthin, a type of carotenoid that helps the macula in the retina function well when it absorbs the light and prevents oxidative damage.
- Rich in Vitamin A, which promotes a moisturizing effect to the cornea and this Vitamin A makes the conjunctival membrane function well as it provides lubrication in the eyes.
- It contains N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC), an effective antioxidant for the eyes, which protects the eye from harmful free radicals and helps to aid macular degeneration.
- Rich in Vitamin C, which helps prevent age-related eye diseases, and this Vitamin C is vital for collagen formation to reduce the risk of glaucoma and cataract.
- The Cobalamin or Vitamin B12 of the product is beneficial for the optic nerve in visual functioning and the Cobalamin may help in aiding blurry and distorted vision.
Eye Health (Vision Support)
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Vitamin A (as Beta-carotene) – it makes the cornea healthy by providing moisture and will help to sharpen the vision at night.
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic acid) – acts as an antioxidant that fights oxidative stress in the eyes and prevents age-related eye diseases such as cataracts.
- Calcium (as Calcium carbonate) – the product has a sufficient amount of calcium carbonate, which may prevent age-related macular degeneration.
- Vitamin E (D-Alpha tocopherol acetate) – can slow down the progression of age-related macular degeneration.
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine mononitrate) – can help in preventing dry eye disease.
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin) – protects the eyes from free radicals and can further prevent potential formation of cataracts.
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin) – can help make the optic nerve healthy, and it can prevent glaucoma.
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) – prevents blurry vision and protects the optic nerve from optic neuropathy, which damages and kills some nerves in the eye.
- Biotin – helps protects the nerves of the eyes from toxin’s damages
Magnesium (as Magnesium oxide) – helps fight the optic nerve from deterioration to prevent blind spots or glaucoma.
- Zinc (as Zinc oxide) – promotes healthy functioning of the retina and the choroid vascular tissue below the retina.
- Selenium (as Selenium AAC) – it can protect the lens by preventing the build-up of oxidative stress.
- Copper (as Copper gluconate) – makes the connective tissues in the eye to work correctly and prevent any damages caused by oxidative stress.
Chromium (as Chromium picolinate) – promotes healthy ciliary muscles in the eyes in producing aqueous humor.
- Lutein – a type of carotenoid that helps the macula as it regulates the light absorption of the eyes. It is also considered an antioxidant that fights oxidative stress within the eyes.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine – an exogenous antioxidant that fights harmful free radicals to prevent vision loss and damages. It is also helpful in aiding inflammation and irritation in the eye.
- Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus) (fruit) – it is also known as European wild blueberry, natural medicine with various health benefits. It helps in treating eye problems such as cataracts and other retinal-related problems.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) – known vitamins to support eye health as it works as an antioxidant in preventing age-related eye problems. It is also helpful in preventing eye complications for patients with diabetes, such as diabetic retinopathy.
- Eyebright (Euphrasia Officinalis) (herb) – a herb known for its beneficial health effect to eyes as it possesses an anti-inflammatory substance. It can also prevent the symptoms of macular degeneration.
- Zeaxanthin – a type of carotenoid that can help the eye by protecting it from strong light waves such as ultraviolet rays. It can also prevent the risk of chronic eye diseases.
- Quercetin (Sophora japonica) (bud)- a type of herbal flavonols from the flavonoid group which serves as an antioxidant that fights free radicals. It is also helpful in repairing eye damage.
- Rutin (Sophorae japonica L.) (flower) – a source of bioflavonoid and is known for its effect by strengthening the eye capillaries. It also protects the retina from free radicals.
- L-Taurine- serves as a protecting agent to the retina and optic nerves against the harmful damages caused by oxidative stress. It also prevents the development of cataracts and dry eye syndrome.
- Grape Seed Extract (Vitis vinifera L.) (seed) – it is also rich in antioxidants that protect the cell in the retina from oxidative stress.
It can also aid the eye diseases which are related to diabetes.
- Lycopene – it has carotenoid hydrocarbon that helps alleviate the pain caused by nerve and tissue damage. It is also known to bring beneficial effects to eye health by preventing the damage of macular degeneration.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the proprietary blend achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the proprietary blend.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the proprietary blend to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the substances to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Silicon Dioxide – serves as an anticaking agent and adsorbent for the supplement to achieve its perfect form for absorbance in the body.
Take twice a day, 30 minutes before a meal.