- Elderberry fruit is from the Sambucus tree, and this dark purple fruit possesses various health benefits, which can be considered a food supplement.
- It contains a high level of Vitamin C that boosts the immune system, vital for the body’s protection against harmful toxins, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Possesses a powerful antioxidant property such as phenolic acids and flavonoids, and these antioxidants fight free radicals that attack healthy cells.
- Given that it has high antioxidants and Vitamin C, the superoxide dismutase enzymes can help in fighting stress elements in the body.
- It contains anthocyanins and Kaempferol, a type of flavonoid, can also be beneficial not only as an antioxidant but also as an anti-inflammatory substance, which helps relieve body pain.
- The fruit inhibits the enzyme alpha-glucosidase, which is helpful to lower the blood sugar level.
- The dominant flavonoids such as quercetin, Kaempferol and isorhamnetin can help fight cancer cells in the body.
Elderberry Fruit Plus
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Elderberry Fruit Extract – rich in various flavonoids that are helpful in the body as it serves as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory. It contains a high level of Vitamin C, which boosts the immune system.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the elderberry fruit extract to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the elderberry fruit extract to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the powdered elderberry fruit extract achieves its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in powdered elderberry fruit extract.
Take two capsules in the morning after a meal. If well tolerated, retake two capsules at night after a meal.