- Chlorella is derived from the broken cell wall of the single green algae, and it is a natural supplement with lots of benefits as it is rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals.
- It has a detoxifying effect that helps remove harmful substances and heavy metal to the body such as mercury, arsenic and lead.
- Rich in iron and Vitamin C, which can help boost the immune system and induce the Natural Killer (NK) cells that prohibits lytic activity in fighting virus-infected cells.
- It contains Omega-3 fatty acids that enhance the serotonin neurotransmitter in the brain and provide calming, relaxation, and anti-fatigue effects.
- Rich in Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) regulates the homocysteine amino acid that makes the blood pressure high.
- The Omega-3 fatty acids can also help in insulin resistance and glucose metabolism, which is helpful for diabetes.
- A good antioxidant source as it contains Vitamin C, Chlorophyll, Lycopene, and Beta-Carotene, which fights harmful free radicals that destroys the cell.
$54.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$64.99 You save: $10.00 (15 %)
- Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall) – a kind of algae which typically grows in freshwater and possess greenish substance from its chlorophyll. This natural substance is well known for its detoxification effect, which cleanses the organ and cells.
Take it once or twice a day 30 minutes after a meal.