This herbal medicine is from the Cinnamomum Verum tree’s inner bark. It’s commonly used as spices and treatment of various health problems. Some of its medical benefits are:
- It has an insulin-mimetic effect that promotes the absorption of blood sugar. This helps in regulating the amount of glucose in the blood.
- It’s rich in cinnamaldehyde- a kind of phenylpropanoid organic compound that makes your immune system stronger than ever.
- It contains metabolite sodium benzoate, which helps improve your brain’s memory and function.
- It improves your immune system’s response to infection and bacteria to make sure their harmful effects are suppressed.
- It contains antioxidants to protect the cells from free radicals.