- Biotin belongs to the Vitamin B Complex family and known as Vitamin H or Vitamin B7, which is beneficial in providing energy in the body and can induce healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- Known for its blocking effect on dihydrotestosterone (DHT) and this allows the hair follicles to be protected from deterioration; thus, promotes healthy hair growth.
- The biotin can help properly synthesize the fats and protein that we ingest, which can help prevent dry and scaly skin and make the nails grow stronger.
- It regulates the glucose in the blood as it supports many enzymes involved in breaking down the carbohydrates into glucose or sugar.
- It can easily and appropriately synthesize the macronutrients (carbohydrates, proteins, and fats), which can give calories to our body to sustain the needed daily energy level.
- It creates enzymes that promote the myelin sheath that can protect the neuron and make the information transmitted through electrical impulses quickly.
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate) – this kind of mineral helps promote healthy bones. It is also used as an antacid for heartburn and acid reflux condition.
- Biotin – part of B Vitamins family and known as Vitamin B7 or Vitamin H, which is a water-soluble type of vitamins. It is commonly used to support the healthy production of hair, skin, and nails.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the product achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in the product.
- Rice Flour – a gluten-free ingredient that helps the product to be sufficiently encapsulated. It also allows the substances to be evenly distributed for the right dosage consumption.
Take it once or twice a day, 30 minutes after a meal.