- Organic Beetroot Powder (beta vulgaris) – an organic product derived from a beetroot plant converted to a powdered form to quickly encapsulate the content. Rich in nitrate, nitrite, betalain, iron, and a glutamine source are all beneficial for human health.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose – known as a refined wood pulp used as an emulsifier, anti-caking agent, and texturizer. This substance promotes the perfect texture of the product and its content.
- Magnesium Stearate – a kind of vegetable-derived stearic acid that makes the powdered beetroot achieve its perfect consistency. This magnesium stearate acts as a flow agent that prevents lumps from the chemical compounds in powdered beetroot.
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Beetroot is from the sugar beets plant family, and it is an organic herbal medicine used for health support and various medical conditions.
- Rich in nitrate, which is known as a precursor of nitric oxide, improves mitochondrial energy production by reducing oxygen consumption, which leads to better exercise performance.
- The nitrate and nitrite content are beneficial for endothelial function, which helps in regulating blood pressure and blood sugar level.
- It contains Betalain, which is known as an anti-inflammatory compound that prevents internal substances in the body that causes inflammation.
- A source of Glutamine, an amino acid with immunomodulatory properties that fights oxidative stress and promotes antioxidant property.
- Beetroot is also known for having a rich iron content, which is beneficial for a person with low red blood cells and anemia.
Twice a day, 30 minutes before a meal.