- Argan Oil is rich in vitamins A&E which are known to help stimulate hair development.
- Jojoba Oil extremely nourishes the hair and it will help with keeping it healthy and shiny. It also encourages the growth of hair cells and stimulates blood flow to the follicles, bringing more nutrients.
- Vitamin E Oil is an antioxidant that nourishes skin and hair and it also increases blood circulation, which ensures the hair follicles get all the minerals, nutrients, and oxygen they require for proper growth.
- Sweet Almond Oil can help prevent beard dandruff, beard itch, rashes, beard split-ends, and of course, it provides some amazing moisturizing qualities.
Apricot Kernal Oil helps maintain the moisture of skin, keeps hair soft and it promotes hair growth.
- Avocado Oil is extracted from the avocado fruit itself. It provides protection from the sun and serves as a great moisturizer and is good for both beard grooming and growth. It also contains biotin, vitamin B-5, and vitamin E that promote hair health too.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil enhances hair growth, prevents dandruff and keeps your hair shiny and healthy.
- Hemp Seed Oil stimulates hair development and moisturizes. It also strengthens hair to prevent breakage.
- Grapeseed Oil has a variety of advantages that go far beyond the appearance of your beard. It can also be used to moisturize your face and the hair on your scalp.
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$39.99 You save: $10.00 (25 %)
- Argan Oil contains natural tocopherols (vitamin E), carotenes, phenols, antioxidant catechins, and high-quality monounsaturated fatty acids which all help nourish the facial hair, making the beard soft and vibrant.
- Jojoba Oil is packed with vitamins and minerals that facial hair and the underlying skin loves such as vitamin E, B vitamins and other natural minerals.
- Vitamin E Oil an antioxidant that nourishes skin and hair. Additionally helps keep the other ingredients in the balm from oxidizing.
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in omega fatty acids, protein, stearic acid, vitamins A to E, collagen, palmitic and palmitoleic acid.
- Apricot Kernal Oil contains Vitamin A, C, E and oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid that moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness.
- Avocado Oil has monounsaturated fats, antioxidants, minerals and vitamin E. It also boosts the absorption of other nutrients. It has a high skin penetration rate and is rapidly absorbed, which helps it quickly heal and hydrate your skin.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil contains fatty acids, Vitamin A, B6 and C that helps maintain a healthy scalp and assist healthy hair growth.
- Hemp Seed Oil is made up of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids. The unsaturated fats in the oil help to strengthen fragile strands and may even make your hair thicker.
- Grapeseed Oil has antioxidants that are good for reducing the production of DHT, which is a hormone that’s linked to baldness and it’s a good choice if you want your beard to grow.
Drop a dime sized amount of beard oil on your palm. Then apply from skin to tip of beard. Ensure you put the oil on your Skin.