- Shea Butter just like the hair on the head, beard hair should be moisturized regularly to foster growth. It is also rich in vitamins A, E, and F and also provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production.
- White Beeswax is a natural wax formed by honey bees. It helps to style and keep the hairs together as well as keeping hair soft, clean and shiny.
- Argan Oil promotes a natural shine in your beard for a more healthy appearance. It is rich in vitamin E which is excellent for nourishing beard hair and provides a healthy shine whilst repairing split ends.
- Jojoba Oil has an ability to strengthen, moisturize facial hair and extend to additional hair growth. It is known to be rich in the antioxidant Vitamin E and in Vitamin A and Vitamin D too.
- Vitamin E Oil is an antioxidant that nourishes the hair. It works as a leave-in conditioner which will moisturize, condition, soften and helps style your beard.
- Grapeseed Oil is a plant-based oil that has been around for nearly 6,000 years. Though many scientists and researchers have focused on the positive effect this oil has on our mind and body. It can also be highly effective in fighting against hair loss because of its unique ability to block the production of the hormone DHT which is known to cause hair loss in men.
- Hemp Seed Oil is packed with lipids, which add moisture and shine to your skin and beard. The unsaturated fats in the oil help to strengthen fragile strands and may even make your hair thicker.
$29.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
- Shea Butter has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins. It contains linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic fatty acids, ingredients that balance oils on your skin. vitamins A, E, and F, antioxidant vitamins that promote circulation and healthy skin cell growth.
- White Beeswax content which is the vitamin A helps to moisturize hair, promote hair growth and makes hair smooth and straighten.
- Argan Oil is packed with vitamin E that helps to heal dry hair and skin, while soothing and protecting against damage.
- Jojoba Oil has amazing moisturizing qualities to the long-chain fatty acids and natural vitamins A, D, and E while nourishing the dry skin underneath your beard while it also prevents moisture from escaping the skin.
- Vitamin E Oil is a term for various different fat-soluble antioxidants which work by preventing the oxidative damage of oils and fats. It helps promote proper beard growth and keep your beard healthy and smelling its best.
- Grapeseed Oil is extracted from the remaining grape seeds used to create wine. It’s packed with antioxidants, beta-carotene, oleic acid, palmitic acid, stearic acid, omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid which can all contribute to healthy hair follicles and strands.
- Hemp Seed Oil is made up of omega-6 and omega-3 essential fatty acids. It penetrates into the skin and hair easily and is an excellent source of Omega 6, an important ingredient for hair growth.
Scoop a dime sized amount of balm with your finger and place it in the palm of hands. Then rub between both palms until melted. Apply to the beard, comb down and style as desired. A little goes a long way.
For a more groomed look, use a blow dryer on low and shape with your hand or brush.