- The B-12 product is rich with various B Vitamins that can be beneficial to the body especially the brain and the heart.
- It nourishes the myelin sheath, the cover of nerve cells, which protect the nerves from damages and to other harmful elements.
- It can provide long lasting energy and improves the stamina by easily synthesizing the glucose to energy through the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP).
- Regulates the neurotransmitter for mood such as dopamine, serotonin, and GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric acid).
- It supports the prefrontal cortex and the hippocampus of the brain to which results to better memory function and learning processes.
- It nurtures the white blood cells resulting to a much stronger immune system.
- It also lowers the bad cholesterol and help aids the symptoms of anemia.
B-12 Drops – Vital Vitamins
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)- it stimulates neuroprotective effects to prevent the loss of brain cell and it helps in the synthesis of dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and noradrenalin neurotransmitter.
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin)- It lowers bad cholesterol level and the triglycerides in the blood. It is also responsible for development and protection of the neurons and it stimulate the production of dopamine neurotransmitter.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)- it promotes neurogenesis for the growth of the neuron and noursishes some neurotransmitters such as dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and glycine.
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)- it supports brain cells and protect the nerves for future damages. It also beneficial for person with anemia. It can also boost energy and memory.
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenic Acid)- nourishes the red blood cells which carries oxygen to the brain. It is also good for digestion and for the nervous system.
- Water- commonly known as the universal solvent and binds the active ingredients together.
- Glycerine- serves as plasticizer for the aqueous solution as soft gel capsule to make it softer.
- Sorbitol- commonly known as glucitol, a sugar alcohol with low caloric value.
- Citric Acid- it enhances the flavor of the product and provides a sour taste similar to citrus fruit.
- Stevia- a herbal sweetener and can be a substitute to sugar which is healthy and diabetic friendly.
- Natural Raspberry Flavor- a raspberry flavoring and a powerful antioxidant that contains polyphenols which has a preventive effect in the formation of cancer cells in the prostate.
- Potassium Sorbate- prevent microorganisms’ growth, so the ingredients in the cream will last longer for its shelf life.
Shake well before use and take one full dropper or 1mL.
Do not take if you have allergy to raspberry.