- The Apple Cider Vinegar in gummy form has a pleasant taste which has chewable texture and it contained various health benefits that can be absorbed easily.
- It fights the bad cholesterol which can prevent the build up in the walls of the arteries resulting to a healthier heart condition.
- Stimulates insulin production from the pancreas and helps the ingestion process of glucose to tissues and organs which are all beneficial in achieving balanced sugar level in the body.
- May help in regulating the blood pressure level by lowering the renin activity in the body which is responsible for the blood vessel constriction.
- It stimulates detoxification effect that helps the body in cleansing the toxins, harmful chemicals, and free radicals.
- It also contains antibacterial properties that can prevent the growth and reproduction of the bacteria in the body.
Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
$44.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$54.99 You save: $10.00 (18 %)
- Sodium (as Sodium Citrate)- also known as sodium salts of citric acid and has less acidic element which is also considered as alkaline.
- Sugar- it gives a sweet taste in the product.
- Folate- known as Vitamin B9 which fights the signs of skin ageing such as wrinkles and fine lines and promotes healthy skin tissue for the skin, nails, and hair.
- Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin)- involves in collagen synthesis, promotes skin’s elasticity, and responsible for iron absorption.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Powder (Malus pumila mill) (Fruit)- a fermented apple juice powder that is sour and rich in iron, potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorous, and magnesium, which are vital in achieving absolute bodily function and optimal health.
- Pomegranate Juice Powder (Punica granatum L.) (Fruit)- extracted from the pomegranate fruit with vibrant red color which contains polyphenols.
- Beet Juice Powder (Beta Vulgaris L.)(root)- an organic product derived from a beetroot plant which is rich in nitrate, nitrite, betalain, iron, and a glutamine which are all beneficial for human health.
- Glucose Syrup- known as confectioner glucose used as sweetener and makes the solvent thicker.
- Glucose- a type of sugar that can be converted and synthesized into an energy.
- Pectin- it is a naturally occurring starch derived from fruits, and it helps to release the flavor from the product quickly.
- Citric Acid- it enhances the flavor of the product and provides a sour taste similar to citrus fruit.
- Natural Apple Flavor- this adds apple flavor to the product, which is safe for the human body.
- Vegetable Oil (Contains Carnauba Wax)- a healthy oil that makes the product glossy and smoother in texture.
- Purple Carrot Juice Concentrated with B Carotene- with anthocyanin-colored water-soluble pigments which is rich in beta carotene which synthesized into Vitamin A.
Take it twice a day, after a meal.
Do not take if you have a peptic ulcer.
May interact with laxatives and heart diseases medication.