- The Calm Mood, Anti-Stress Formula is a supplement that helps to achieve a good mental health by managing stressors and regulating mood hormones.
- It contains natural and organic ingredients that induces agents to control cortisol or stress hormone.
- It helps increase the level of serotonin, a neurotransmitter in the brain responsible for experiencing a depressive symptom.
- It regulates GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid) neurotransmitter in the brain to control anxiety and other unwanted apprehensive thoughts.
- It balances the level of neurotransmitter responsible for mood such as dopamine, serotonin, and GABA.
- The blend nourishes the prefrontal cortex of the brain which is responsible for mood, calmness, and relaxation.
Anti-Anxiety – Calm Mood
$39.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$49.99 You save: $10.00 (20 %)
- Calcium (as Calcium Carbonate)- this mineral is essential for the clear synaptic activity of every neuron and helps to ignite the release of various neurotransmitters.
- Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Mononitrate)- has an important role in the acetylcholine neurotransmitter synthesis and an important vitamin for neurogenesis processes.
- Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin)- it stimulates neuroprotective effects to prevent the loss of brain cell and it helps in the synthesis of dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and noradrenalin neurotransmitter.
- Vitamin B3 (as Niacin)- responsible for development and protection of the neurons and it stimulate the production of dopamine neurotransmitter.
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL)- it promotes neurogenesis for the growth of the neuron and noursishes some neurotransmitters such as dopamine, GABA, serotonin, and glycine.
- Biotin- it provides neuroprotection to prevent neuron death and helps in the activation of GABA receptors.
- Vitamin B5 (as D-Calcium Pantothenate)- a nutritional supplement which helps increase the good cholesterol and lower down the bad cholesterol.
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Oxide)- it provides neural protection for degenerative diseases targeting neuron and helps regulate the dopamine neurotransmitter.
- Zinc (as Zinc Oxide)- prevents neural death by such as apoptosis and necrosis death and it can also help in increasing the serotonin level of a person with depression.
- Potassium (as Potassium Citrate)- it is vital for the activation of membrane potentials when transmitting information and helps regulate the production of acetylcholine, glutamate, and GABA neurotransmitter.
- Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola crenulate) (root)- this natural extract is known for its neuroprotection property in the brain.
- Lutein- a type of carotenoid that helps the macula as it regulates the light absorption of the eyes. It is also considered an antioxidant that fights oxidative stress within the eyes.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) (root)- its roots are rich in choline, essential in making healthy neurotransmitters in the brain. It also affects the cortisol hormone; therefore, it can stabilize mood, anxiety, stress, and depression. A good source of omega-3 fatty acid which is good for the heart, magnesium for insulin sensitivity, and antioxidant, making it anticancer.
- Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla) (flower)- extracted from chamomile herb and supplements the melatonin and serotonin neurotransmitter which have a good effect in achieving good quality of sleep.
- GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid)- a type of amino acid which is considered as inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain and it is also linked to mood and memory processes.
- Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) (aerial)- extracted from herb belonging to mint family which is known for its antispasmodic effects that calms the muscle and the body.
- Skullcap (Scutellaria baicalensis) (root)- this natural ingredient induces an anxiolytic like effect through the activation of γ-aminobutyric acid-A (GABAA) receptors that produce a hypnotic effect.
- Hawthorn Berries (Crataegus pinnatifida bunge) (fruit)- a natural herb known for its altering effect to sugar craving and stimulates pancreas to produce insulin.
- Bacopa Extract (Bacopa Monnieri) (Whole Herb)- it is rich in bacosides which can repair the damages of the neuron and it regulates and synthesize the serotonin level.
- Magnolia (Magnolia officinalis) (bark)- this organic extract has an anti-stress agent that combats the cortisol hormone or stress hormone.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) (flower)- in induces the melatonin hormone to attain good quality of sleep and helps achieve the REM Sleep Phase.
- Valerian (Valeriana officinalis) (root)- a herbal supplement inducing the production of melatonin in the pineal gland. The melatonin is known as a sleep-inducing hormone which is ideal to person with insomnia.
- L-Theanine- a type of amino acid that can improve the GABA level in the brain to prevent symptoms of anxiety and calms the brain and body.
- Oat Straw (Avena sativa) (straw)- derived from the cereal grass family and is known for its beneficial effects in healthy digestion.
- Mucuna Pruriens (seed)- tropical legume that can boost the libido and act as a aphrodisiac that promotes sexual drive.
- St. John’s Wort (Hypericum perforatum) (aerial)- an extract from a flowering plant which stimulate the sensitivity of GABA receptor to make the GABA neurotransmitter efficient in delivering its mental calming effect.
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) (flower)- the dried flower extract helps increase the melatonin hormone or sleep hormone and it can regulate the serotonin neurotransmitters which generate calming effect.
- 5-HTP (griffonia simplicifolia) (seed)- the extracted seed is from an African plant, which provides natural agents in promoting good health. It is a naturally occurring amino acid that transforms tryptophan into serotonin, a healthy chemical for the brain cells.
Take two capsules once daily.
Do not take if you have allergy to Lemon Balm and Hawthorn Berries.