- The Anti-Aging Cream is induced with powerful ingredients to oppose the skin’s degenerative aging condition and provides a strong formula to achieve youthful-looking skin.
- It makes the skin revitalized, repair the damage, and promote better-looking skin using D-Panthenol, Ergothioneine, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, and Lecithin.
- It promotes collagen production in the skin to fight the signs of aging using the powerful ingredients: Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract, Tripeptide-10 Citrulline, Tripeptide-1, and Ascorbic Acid.
- It provides hydration and moisturizing effect using the content of Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Lecithin, Butylene Glycol, Jojoba oil, Mineral oil, Ergothioneine, and Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
It has a great antioxidant such as Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Seed, Ergothioneine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, and ascorbic acid to fight the harmful free radicals in the skin.
- Contains Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, known for its natural botox effect and Retinol Palmitate, which is great for reducing fine lines, wrinkles, and dark pigmentations.
- Rich in Vitamin E derived from Jojoba Seed Oil and Tocopherol Acetate, which helps fight free radicals, repair skin damages, and has an anti-aging effect.
Ageless Beauty (Anti Aging)
$64.99 — or subscribe and save 15%
$74.99 You save: $10.00 (13 %)
- Cetyl Alcohol – It exfoliates the dead skin cell and promotes skin hydration that makes the skin soft thereby moisturizing it.
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer – a type of gelling or thickening agent that makes the cream smooth and non-sticky.
- Glyceryl Stearate – combined glycerin and stearic acid that makes the cream emulsify the whole liquid content.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – works as an antioxidant, and it is an organic compound that binds the cream ingredients. It also works as a preservative of the active ingredients.
- Jojoba Seed (Simmondsia Chinensi) oil – has an antioxidant property, moisturizer, contains Vitamin E, non-allergenic substance, and antimicrobial antifungal properties.
- Acrylamide/ Sodium Acrylate Copolymer – serves as an absorbent and perfectly binds the substances in the cream.
- Mineral Oil – has a powerful moisturizing agent that makes the skin smooth and looks younger.
- Trideceth-6 – a polyethylene glycol (PEG) in the form with 6 ethylene oxide in a molecule that makes the ingredients easily dissolved and emulsified.
- D-Panthenol – a pantothenic acid from the family of B Vitamins that can help the damaged and aging skin be revitalized.
- Ergothioneine – an amino acid that serves as a strong antioxidant and moisturizer which helps in fighting the signs of aging.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – an organic compound rich in Vitamin E that acts as an antioxidant to fight free radicals.
- Phenoxyethanol – has an antibacterial property and acts as a preservative for the product.
- Ethylhexylglycerin – a natural antimicrobial and preserve the longevity of the cream’s ingredients.
- Sodium EDTA – known as sodium ferric ethylenediaminetetraacetate, which acts as a chelating agent that prevents oxidation.
- Potassium Sorbate – prevents microorganisms’ growth, so the ingredients in the cream will last longer for its shelf life.
- Pseudoalteromonas Ferment extract – has glycine, lysine, and histidine types of amino acid that fights the sign of aging as it promotes elastin and collagen production in the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – contains phytokeratine that moisturizes and gives nourishment to the skin.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein- contains soy protein peptides that serve as a skin conditioning agent that hydrates and softens skin.
- Tripeptide-10 Citrulline – helps the collagen fibrils to develop and organize in the collagen fibers connective tissue.
- Tripeptide-1 – contains amino acid such as glycine, lysine, and histidine that promotes collagen production.
- Lecithin – provides skin hydration and makes it smooth. It also helps restore the health of the damaged skin.
- Xanthan Gum – makes the cream smooth and makes the appearance to be soft gel-like structure or texture.
- Carbomer – serves as an emulsifier of strong solid material to the liquid substance to make the cream’s perfect consistency.
- Triethanolamine – serves as a stabilizer of the product’s acidity or pH to make the cream more concentrated.
- Phenoxyethanol – acts as a preservative as it fights bacterial growth in the product.
- Butylene Glycol – promotes hydration to skin cells, which also have an anti-aging effect.
Caprylyl Glycol – an alcohol from caprylic acid derived from natural oil like coconut oil. It helps to lock the moisture in the skin.
- Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract – a natural ingredient with a botox-like effect as it promotes skin elasticity, fades wrinkles and reduces fine lines.
Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract – has polyphenols, which is an antioxidant, and it can induce DNA repair activity caused by UV damage.
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan – generates an agent for the cream to penetrate deeply in the skin, and it is also known as a moisturizer.
- Retinol Palmitate – related to Vitamin A palmitate, which can help reduce the skin’s fine lines, wrinkles, and dark pigmentation.
- Tromethamine – it adjusts the level of acidity in the cream, and it gives fragrance.
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) – Vitamin C in ascorbic acid form makes the vitamins absorbed by the skin easily. It can also stimulate collagen production and serves as an antioxidant.
Take one gummy at night. Chew thoroughly before swallowing.