Low-Carb Spaghetti Bolognese
Low-carb spaghetti Bolognese with zoodles is an absolute staple in our house. It can be ready in 20 minutes, start to finish and we always have mince/ground beef and vegetables in the fridge.
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 500 g mince/ground beef
- 400 g tinned/canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp dried sage
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp dried marjoram salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan. gently fry the onion and garlic in oil until softened but not over cooked.
- Add the mince/ground beef and continue to fry stirring continuously to break up the mince/ground beef. Fry until all the meat is cooked and browned.
- Add the herbs, seasoning and tomatoes.
- Stir then simmer for 15 minutes whilst you make the zoodles. 05. Serve in a bowl with zoodles and grated cheese or parmesan sprinkled on top.
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||153|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|