Low-Carb Keto Cupcakes
These amazing Keto Cupcakes really are the best! A moist and easy low carb chocolate cupcake recipe pulled together with just a few simple ingredients.
Servings 12 cupcakes
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup powdered erythritol another low carb sweetener of your choice will work
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 whole eggs
- 8 drops stevia extract optional for extra sweetness
- 4 tbsp extra light olive oil
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk or another dairy-free alternative
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a muffin tin by greasing or baking with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl whisk together coconut flour, cocoa powder, erythritol, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Make a well in the center of dry mixture. Add eggs, vanilla extract, stevia (if adding), olive oil and almond milk. Mix until ingredients are well combined. Allow to sit for 5-8 minutes.
- If mixture becomes thicker in consistency than you’d like feel free to add 2 Tablespoons of water to batter until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Spoon 2 Tablespoons of batter into each tin. Bake 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Frost with your favorite low carb frosting and enjoy!
|Calories from Fat: 45||Sugar: 0g|
|Total Fat: 5g||Protein: 1g|
|Saturated Fat: 1g||Cholesterol: 1mg|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||Sodium: 116mg|
|Total Carbohydrates: 7g||Potassium: 88mg|