Keto Popcorn Recipe Cheese Puffs
You can buy them but they’re much cheaper to make and you can make a bucket load of Keto Popcorn if you like the cheese puffs nicely once dry.
- 4oz cheddar cheese sliced
- Cut the cheese into small ¼ inch squares.
- Before baking, this recipe must be prepared 24hrs beforehand.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and cover with a clean tea towel (dish towel).
- Leave the cheese to dry out for at least 24 hours (you might need to leave it longer if it is humid where you live).
- The next day preheat your oven to 200°C/390°F and bake the cheese for 3-5 minutes until it is puffed up.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes before enjoying
|Nutrition Facts: amount per serving: 60g
|Saturated Fat: 5g