Going Keto can be hard when you start thinking about what you'll be missing. Keto Lasagna is sure to become your all-time favorite, and lasagna tastes just like regular lasagna! Sometimes simple is best, and that's precisely what this recipe is! Have you made this yet? Let us know how it went in the comments below! The lasagna tastes just like regular lasagna!
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup beef stock
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup cheddar
- 1 oz mozzarella
- 1 cup cream
- 2 large zucchini
- In a small pot add the cream, cream cheese, cheddar and mozzarella. Warm slowly until all the cheese has melted but do not bring to a boil. Set to the side.
- Heat a medium pan and add the olive oil. Add the diced onion and garlic and fry for 5-10 minutes until starting to brown.
- Add the mushrooms and ground beef and cook until browned. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add the tomatoes and beef stock and simmer for 20-30 minutes until sauce has reduced. Set to the side.
- Cut the zucchini into thin strips using a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Grease and line a baking tin.
- Layer the lasagna finishing with a layer of the cheese sauce. Top with some additional shredded cheese. Bake for 30-40 minutes a 350°F.
|Net Carbs: 8.2g