Keto Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings
An excellent keto appetizer idea. These keto-friendly Keto Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Wings have the perfect crunch and are healthier and just as tasty!
- 2 lb chicken wings thawed if frozen
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup salted butter, melted
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Spread the wings in a single layer across some paper towels and sprinkle with the salt. Cover with another layer of paper towels and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Place an oven rack in the middle-lower position and another rack in the middle upper position. Preheat the oven to 250°F. Set a cooling rack on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine the wings and baking powder in a resalable plastic bag. Shake to coat the wings evenly.
- Spread the wings in a single layer across the cooling rack. Bake on the middle-lower oven rack for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425°F and move the baking sheet to the middle-upper rack. Bake the wings for an additional 45 minutes, or until the skin is nice and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, make the sauce: Combine the melted butter, Parmesan cheese, minced garlic, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Remove the wings from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes. Toss in the sauce before serving.
|Fat 38 g|
|Carbohydrates 2 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 30 g|