Keto Cookie Dough
Keto Cookie Dough Recipe for those late night cookie dough cravings. This low carb cookie dough will hit the spot at just 1 Net Carb per serving!
- ½ cup butter softened may use coconut butter for dairy-free alternative
- ½ cup heavy cream or coconut milk for dairy-free alternative
- ¼ -½ cup erythritol or powdered erythritol works also
- ¼ cup low carb chocolate chips
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp liquid stevia optional for extra sweetness
- In a large bowl cream together butter, powdered erythritol, stevia, vanilla extract, salt and heavy cream.
- Blend in coconut flour and beat together until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips. Eat with a spoon or scoop into bite size pieces as they will become more stiff after refrigerated. Store in the refrigerator.
|Calories from Fat: 45||Sugar: 0g|
|Total Fat: 5g||Protein: 0g|
|Saturated Fat: 3g||Cholesterol: 12mg|
|Total Carbohydrates: 3g||Sodium: 69mg|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||Potassium: 2mg|