Keto Baconwrapped Cheesestuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Cheddar and cream cheese gets stuffed into jalapenos and then wrapped in bacon and baked until the cheese is gooey and the bacon is crispy!
- 8 large-ish jalapeno peppers
- 3 oz (85g) sharp yellow cheddar, shredded
- 3 oz (85g) full-fat cream cheese
- 8 slices bacon avocado oil spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut a thin slit down the length of each pepper and carefully remove the inner ribs and seeds, trying to keep the pepper itself as intact as possible.
- Use a fork to mash together the cheddar and cream cheeses in a small bowl.
- Stuff the cheese mixture into each pepper, closing each pepper up as much as possible.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around the outside of each pepper, securing with a toothpick if necessary.
- Lightly spray each popper with avocado oil.
- Arrange the poppers on a large baking sheet and bake until the bacon is crispy, about 20 minutes. You can broil the poppers for a couple minutes at the end if you want to brown them more.
|Net Carbohydrates: 2.7g