Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
This is the best buffalo chicken dip recipe for you! It's also best served hot, and it's the perfect comfort food for holiday parties or family gatherings. This easy appetizer dip will be the most popular dip for watching your favorite game.
- 3 cups shredded chicken cooked (we used a rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup jalapenos optional, for topping
- ¾ cup blue cheese dressing
- ¾ cup franks red hot sauce
- 12oz cream cheese
- Add cream cheese and hot sauce to a medium heat saucepan.
- Once fully combined stir in the blue cheese dressing and chicken.
- Once fully incorporated, slowly mix in 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Once fully incorporated transfer mixture to an 8×8 baking dish. Layer the rest of the mozzarella cheese on top.
- Place in a 350°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
|Net Carbohydrates: 2.4g|