Double Chocolate Chip Keto Cookies
I'm sure these will become your all-time favorite low-carb cookie. These cookies are gluten-free and dairy-free, in addition to being low carb and paleo. It also provides a healthy cookie for cookie lovers, no matter how old they are.
- 2 cups blanched organic almond meal
- ⅓ cup chocolate fuel bar, chopped (or other high-quality dark chocolate)
- ¼ cup grass-fed butter, melted (or ghee)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½–¾ cup lakanto (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp collagen powder or 1 tbsp collagelatin
- ½ tsp paleo baking powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all your ingredients to a food processor except the chocolate chips and collagen, and blitz to combine evenly.
- Taste the dough and adjust the sweetness if needed.
- Add the collagen and blend gently to avoid destroying the delicate protein.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and give the mix a gentle stir to combine the chips into the cookie dough.
- Begin rolling the mixture into balls and place them onto the lined baking tray.
- Press the balls as flat as you like, they won’t rise much, so if you like them softer and more chewy keep them quite full. However if you like a crunchier cookie, press them flat into even well-formed cookies.
- Place the cookies in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven when they’re ready and place the cookies onto a wire cooling rack.
- Enjoy with a hot mug of bulletproof coffee.
- Store the leftovers in an airtight container when they’re completely cooled.
|Total Sugar: 0.8g||Protein: 6.5g|
|Total Fat: 16.5g||Sodium: 154mg|
|Carbohydrates: 6.5g||Potassium: 280mg|
|Dietary Fiber: 4g||Magnesium: 333mg|