Yoga for a Healthy Lifestyle
We are so happy to started (or are continuing) your journey towards optimal health & wellness. And we are humbled by the trust you put in us, something we do not take lightly.
Below you will find the video file to your Yoga for a Healthy Lifestyle routine.
Some things to consider:
- If you are a beginner, go slowly, feel the stretch in your body but don’t overdo it.
- Avoid heavy meals before your routine
- pay attention to your breathing! The instructor will guide you on when to inhale and exhale, and try to follow it as much as you can. Eventually it will come naturally.
- Keep a close eye on your alignment. Again the instructor will guide you through this but please take the time to correct your posture. This will establish a good habit and will benefit you in the long run.
- Trust your judgement. Remember that your practice is personal. No one else is inside your body, so defer to your own judgment about what you can and cannot do. There is no hurry to get into any particular pose. Listen to your body and respect what it tells you about how to practice.
Most importantly, stay positive! Yoga is a personal practice, and everyone’s abilities and goals are different. Stay light-hearted and enjoy yourself!