Bacon Wrapped Cheese Sticks
These low-carb keto bacon-wrapped cheese sticks make a fantastic snack or appetizer. Gooey, stretchy, melted cheese, just covered in bacon! They are delicious and surprisingly easy to make. Happy snacking!
- 12 string cheese or mozzarella cheese sticks
- 36 strips pre-cooked packaged bacon
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Starting at one end of a cheese stick, carefully wrap one strip of bacon around it, overlapping bacon halfway each time to help secure the bacon in place. Because the bacon is pre-cooked it will be a little harder to wrap, but the light pink and fat portions should still be pretty flexible. When you reach the end of your bacon, tuck the end into one of the folds to keep it from unwrapping. Repeat with 1-2 more strips of bacon until your cheese is completely covered, including ends of cheese.
- Place finished wrapped cheese stick on a baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cheese and bacon. Bake in the oven for about 6-10 minutes, or until bacon is crisp and before cheese completely loses its form.
|Calories from Fat: 144
|Total Fat: 16g
|Saturated Fat: 10g
|Total Carbs: 21g