Avocado & Hearts of Palm Tea Sandwiches
A perfect snack time you can enjoy eating with family and friends for any occasion and a day at the beach. It’s also an ideal option to add this recipe to your summer rotation. Try making this at home, and you will never regret it.
Servings 16 Sandwich
- 2 avocados, pitted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ cup (80g) finely chopped hearts of palm
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 8 vegan bread slices (gluten-free if necessary; see Notes)
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup (140g) very thinly sliced radishes
- Scoop the avocado flesh into a medium bowl and mash until mostly smooth. Add the lemon juice, hearts of palm, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the avocado mixture on 4 bread slices. Sprinkle with parsley and top with radish slices. Cover each with another piece of bread.
- Use a bread knife to cut the crusts off each sandwich, then slice each sandwich into four triangles or squares. Serve immediately or refrigerate the sandwiches in an airtight container for up to 3 hours before serving.
When using gluten-free bread, if you toast it lightly before using, it sometimes tastes better and doesn’t dry out as much