Avocado Coconut Ice Cream
Simply irresistible. Something different to impress your family or even your guests. This avocado ice cream is an effortless healthy homemade ice cream that is dairy-free, paleo-friendly, and absolutely tasty and delicious.
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup allulose
- Cut avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop avocado into a blender.
- Add coconut milk, heavy cream, and sweetener into a blender with the avocado. Blend ingredients until smooth.
- Juice and zest lime. Add lime juice and zest to the blender. Blend ingredients again for one minute. Refrigerate blended ingredients for at least one hour.
- Preheat the pan. Place coconut flakes into the pan. Toast until lightly brown around the edges. Remove pan from heat. Set aside.
- Transfer avocado ice cream base to the ice cream machine and churn according to the manufacturer's directions.
- Cover avocado ice cream base and freeze.
- Serve and sprinkle with toasted coconut flakes to taste.
|Net Carbs: 6.88g|