Anti-Inflammatory Golden Milk Keto Smoothie
For an exciting flavor kick AND a superfood boost, try this anti-inflammatory golden milk smoothie! It’s made with 2 of the most powerful anti-inflammatory foods on Earth: turmeric & ginger. Blend it up with frozen coconut milk cubes for an ultra-creamy keto smoothie that’s rich in wholesome fats— with just 4g net carbs!
- 6-8 Coconut milk ice cubes, thawed slightly (or ~1 cup coconut milk)
- 1-2 tbsp Additional coconut milk or water
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Sweetener of choice to taste
- Pinch of ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Yields 1 keto smoothie.
To make coconut milk ice cubes:
- Shake can of coconut milk, blend the milk, or whisk well until smooth with no clumps.
- Pour into ice cube tray and freeze 3-4 hours, or overnight.
|Carbohydrates: 4g||Net Carbohydrates per Serving: 4g|
|Sugar: 3g||Fat: 50g|
|Fiber: 0g||Protein: 0g|